Ever you wonder that how big is our universe and where is the end of our universe this two things are out of our thinking it’s mean we did not no where is the end of universe but thier is so many intresting thing’s in the universe that can blow our mind so let start and exploare most amazing universe facts universe .

15. Universe is so big.research say that there is more star and planet in the universe than
grains of sand on all the beaches on Earth. That’s at least a three sextillion star that 3 followed by 23 zero.

14.one year of Venus is equal to 224 earth day and one day on venus is equal to 243 earth day it means that on venus day is bigger than year and it was the only planet in our solar
system which rotates backward.

13.A black whole created when a star die and explode.it’s gravitational force is so strong that nothing can escape from it. black-whole eat everything on his way.we are lucky because the nearest  black whole is nearly 10000 light-years away from us.

12.Our earth is 4.3 billion year old but the universe is 13.5 billion years old . That’s amazing.

11.Their is only 5% universe is observable like star and planet and remaining 95% is made up of a dark energy and dark matter.It means we did not know about the other 95%universe.

10.when you look into the night sky,you are looking into pass the star we see in the sky are far
away from us that starlight takes huge time to reach on earth. if one star is one lightyear away
from earth than her light take 1 light year time to reach with us it’s mean you are seeing that star 1 light-year before.

9. 26000 light-year from earth and in the middle of milky way their is vast molecular cloud of gas and dust which contain billion billion liters of alcohol.

8. Just think of that there is a whole planet which is made up of diamond and think that you are owner of that planet.Now you are the richest person in a universe but for that you have to travel 40 light years from earth and that is not possible because we don’t have any spacecraft that can travel like light.55 Cancri e is planet which is purely made up of diamond and graphite.this planet is worth of $26 nonillion (that’s 30 zeros).

7. Sun mass takes up 99% of our solar system.Sun is mainly made up of some hydrogen and mainly helium and it covers 99% of our solar system.Sun has 330,000 times more mass as compared to earth.

6.Their is a volcano on marsh which is three times bigger than mount everest.it is 600 km wide and 21 km high. It’s name is Olympus moon and may be still active.

5.The cost of nasa spacesuit is $12,000,000 and 70% of cost is just use for backpack and module.Spacesuits keep astronauts cool as well as warm stay away from radiation and so many things.

4. Light year means a distance travel by light in one year.light travel 300,000km in each second so in a year light travel up to 10 trillion km and in
The numbers look like 9,500,000,000,000 kilometers. It’s too far to calculate so whenever astronauts calculate the distance between stars they use lightyear for measurement.

8.Every year around 150 billion stars are born in an entire universe that is 400 million stars per day and 4800 per second.

7.In a space there is massive water vapours which are 10 billion lightyears away from us and it have 140 trillion times the mass of water in the earth ocean and it was largest source of water we have ever found.

6.let’s assume that your birthday is on 19/02/1916 that’s means you are 24 year 1month and 13 days old but on saturn you are just 0.77 old and your next birthday is on Wed, Dec 16, 2026.

5.Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system. His temperature is around 462 degrees but the interesting fact is that he is not the closest planet to the sun. mercury is the closest planet to the sun but he does not have atmosphere so temperature on mercury is very falcuated.

4.The Milky Way is a huge city of stars, so big that even at the speed of light (which is fast!), it would take 100,000 years to travel across it.

3.nutron stars spin quickly and also they have high density. If you collect the tablespoon of matter from the center of neutrons it can weigh up-to billions tons.

2. Several mathematics quantum mechanics theories tell that our universe is just one of many universes and we actually live in a multiverse.

1.1.this sound crazy but every element found on earth is made up of stardust you can read more about it on NASA official website.